Wednesday 8 December 2010

Welcome

Hi I'm David and an obsessive fan of BBC TV's Doctor Who, currently starring Matt Smith as the enigmatic Time Lord. While a pure classic fan, the new series is slowly taking its grip on me but not without a fight!

I started this blog to show my progress on my little venture of making an Ace costume for my lovely wife.

Ace is probably one of my favourite companions from the classic show, first appearing with Sylvester McCoy's Seventh Doctor in "Dragonfire" for more information on the Ace character and actress Sophie Aldred, please visit TARDIS Wikia.

Please enjoy your stay

NB. I am not reckoning any higher knowledge of anything within these pages, this blog is purely to cover my observations of the original costume as well as document my making my own :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm a bit (very) late but I am making Aces jacket and am following your guide on badges. So far i have run into 2 that are very unspecific, being the american football pin and pirate pin, please tell me what these are

    ReplyDelete